This week started on Wednesday. The plan is to post what I had for dinner, every Friday night. This way you’ll be able to check out what I had, and if you like anything, get your own ingredients on Saturday, which is usually when a lot of farmers’ markets open.
Wednesday – I woke up late, so skipped breakfast entirely and went directly to lunch!
- Lunch: Salad with mixed greens, baby tomatoes, 2 kiwis, bit of salt. Hummus. Bread. Chocolate soy milk.
- Chocolate Bar (Alex’s house is full of it.. can’t resist.. the urge!!)
- Dinner: 1 small pan pizza. 1 pint of beer.
- Late night: 1 glass of chocolate soy milk.
Thursday – It isn’t easy to work from home and not dig into the fridge.
- Breakfast – Glass of chocolate soy milk.
- Lunch – Hummus, bread, chocolate soy milk.
- Exercise: Went for a swim – 20 50m laps. 1km in total.
- Dinner – Baked salmon fillet with some salt, chili powder, and basil (or was it oregano). Some tabuleh, hummus and bread.
Friday – When making ice cream cakes, it is difficult not to eat some ice cream.
- Breakfast: 1 pear.
- Lunch – Salad – mixed greens, tomatoes, kiwis, a bit of salt, lemon juice. Hummus. Bread
- Ice cream – 1 cup.
- Dinner – Malaysian Rendang curry chicken, mixed sea food, and 4 rotis.
- Late night – 1 kiwi (Kiwis are great.. they’re like the court jester of the fruit kingdom.. or something).
Now you might be wondering, “how exactly is all that Malaysian food, pizza and beer healthy?”. To that I’ll say the following – it isn’t, but as you can see, I only eat somewhat unhealthily when I eat out. And hopefully you’ll see over the next few regular weekly postings that I eat in most of the time. If I eat out more, you’ll see that too – one of the reasons for me to post this is for me to follow my own advice .