This is starting to get pretty repetitive, so until something changes drastically, I’m going to stop logging about what I ate over the past week. But basically what it comes down to is: eat lots of proteins and vitamins, plenty of carbs, and few fats. Finally eat plenty of greens for their mineral and fiber content. I may add a “what I ate this week” paragraph to future log entries – but keeping a dedicated weekly post is starting to get a bit boring!
- Lunch – Salad, bread and chocolate soy milk.
- It’s It Ice cream sandwich.
- Dinner – Hummus and bread.
- Lunch – Berkeley Bowl soup and Polenta.
- Dinner – Chocolate soy milk, baked salmon, salad, and polenta.
Wednesday was spectacular:
- Lunch – Pasta
- 2 It’s It ice cream sandwiches.
- Dinner – leftover Pasta.
- Brunch – Fruits, hummus, bread, soy milk
- Dinner – Baked salmon and polenta
- Lunch – Leftover salmon, hummus, bread, and chocolate soy milk.
- Dinner – Beer.
- Hummus, bread, oranges, soy milk all day long.
Oh in case you’re wondering: yes, I love hummus and bread