Thats right; from here on, until the end of October, it’ll be sunny everyday in Berkeley! I declare a declaration.. or something. Anyway, here’s what I ate this week. But first! This week’s food compilation:
Everyday this week:
- Always: some almonds, raisins and biscuits in case I get a bit hungry in-between meal
- Brunch – Omelette – from hereon known as the Bankok Dangerous Omelette (egg(s), onion, thai green chili, salt, pepper).
- Dinner – Went to Le Mediterranee in Berkeley and had their Middle-Eastern plate.
- Lunch – Salad with tomatoes, orange, kiwi
- Dinner – Fettuccine with tuna in tomato sauce (tuna, tomato puree, salt, chili, garlic).
- Lunch – bento box with gyoza and California roll
- Dinner – diner food: tuna cheeze melt, fries, and orange juice.
Wed: St. Patrick’s day.
- Lunch – Salad with the usual ingredients.
- Dinner – Baked salmon seasoned with salt, pepper, chili powder, and basil.
- Leftovers from Wednesday.
- Breakfast – Bankok dangerous omelette with 1 egg instead of the usual two. I think I’ll just have a 1-egg omelette in the morning from now on – it fills me up just as well.
- In between meals – chocolate soy milk.
- Late lunch – Bread, hummus, raisins, dry fruits, almonds, chocolate soy milk.